What Is Bluebeam?
BLUEBEAM OFFERS ENHANCED PDF-BASED TAKEOFF AND WORKFLOW AUTOMATION TOOLS THAT SPAN THE ENTIRE PROJECT LIFECYCLE AND MAXIMIZE WORKFLOW EFFICIENCY
Go ahead. Take paperless workflows to a whole new level with Bluebeam.
Bluebeam® Revu® combines powerful PDF editing, markup and collaboration technology with reliable file creation. Push the limits of project communication with one of Revu’s three editions: Standard, CAD and eXtreme.
Simply put, Bluebeam will improve your workflow as you know it.
Revu gives you the power to turn Microsoft Office documents and CAD drawing into PDFs with one mouse click, and that’s just the beginning. Batch convert unlimited Windows files to PDF, or 10 other file formats. Export scanned PDFs as editable Office documents. Assemble PDF packages for easy access to multiple PDFs, and tranform scanned images into text-searchable documents. The possibilities are endless.
Point, click and release is all it takes. Markup PDFs with customizable markup tools in Revu, including text, notes, clouds, CAD symbols, stamps and highlights, and save custom markups in the Tool Chest for easy reuse. Embed photos and videos into markups for added clarity. Track all annotations in the integrated Markups List, which can be filtered, organized, customized and exported to Excel. What are you waiting for?
Bluebeam’s Studio® Platform helps teams and organizations manage projects anywhere – regardless of Internet access. Upload and share an unlimited number of PDFs and any other file type to the cloud or on your own server. Access these files to collaborate on the same 2D and 3D PDFs in real time, or any time, with project partners around the world. There are no limits to what you can do when leveraging the combined powers of Revu and Studio.
REVU COMES WITH POWERFUL DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT AND REAL-TIME COLLABORATION FEATURES.
Studio Projects give you a single centralized location to store documents—even entire building projects—in the cloud. And Studio Sessions let project teams review, mark up, modify and update the same files at the same time. So partners worldwide can instantly connect on the same set of documents.
Bluebeam currently offers three different versions of Studio.
Studio – Bluebeam Studio is the free cloud-based version included with every copy of Bluebeam Revu.
Studio Prime – Studio Prime is a subscription-based cloud solution, offering administrative functions and access to external applications using the Bluebeam Studio API.
Studio Enterprise – Studio Enterprise lets customers host and manage Bluebeam Studio on their own servers, behind their firewall. It provides greater control over system security, user access and Studio activity.
STOP PAYING TO VIEW THE CURRENT SET. BLUEBEAM DRAWINGS GIVES YOU THE FREEDOM TO VIEW DRAWINGS FOR FREE ON ANY DEVICE, ANYWHERE.
- Upload drawings – Use the Bluebeam Drawings™ web app to easily upload your sets online
- Drawings are automatically processed and organized. Your drawings are seamlessly named, versioned and linked for mobile-optimized viewing
- Invite your teammates – Everyone with the Drawings app has equal access, from general contractors to subs
- View drawings for free – Whether you need to view one sheet or 500, drawings are always free to view on any device
REVU 20 FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS
WHAT’S NEW IN REVU 20?
Repro Products is excited to announce arrival of Bluebeam’s fastest and most efficient version of Revu yet: Revu 20.
Keeping your team on the same page has never been more important. That’s why the latest version of Bluebeam Revu makes it easier than ever for your team to instantly collaborate—anytime, anywhere.
Revu 20 offers improvement to:
- Greater flexibility and control: You can now easily invite and manage your project collaborators to ensure the right people have the right access to information.
COMMUNICATION & TASK EFFICIENCY
- More effective management of project data: Easier access to Markup data through enhancements to the Markups List. This will allow you to effectively track, manage and interpret data captured on your drawings and documents to inform project decisions.
- Better communication through improvements to some of the most widely used Markups, such as Callout and Textbox.
- Improvements to our measurement tools, including new line styles, that allow you to save time and ensure accuracy when taking measurements throughout the duration of your project.
- Easier access to functionality with a new tool finder.
- Time savings with faster loading and interacting with Markup-heavy documents.
REVU COMES IN THREE AVAILABLE EDITIONS
The essential solution for intuitive PDF
Who uses Standard?
The robust solution for automating
Who uses eXtreme?
The solution for CAD users that includes
Who uses CAD?